This wiki is designed to support programming by the Center for the Advancement of Teaching and Faculty Development at Xavier University of Louisiana.
- Brightspace: Instructors Quick Start Tutorial — To successfully teach your courses, you must be able to utilize basic Brightspace tools. If you are not already familiar with Brightspace, or if you need a refresher, start here.
- Customize Your Course Homepage in Brightspace — Customize your course homepages to enhance the course experience for your students.
- Utilize Brightspace to Help Students Stay on Track
- Allow Learners to Reflect on Their Learning
- Inclusive Teaching in Mixed-Mode
- Instructional Continuity
- #LearnEverywhereXULA (Online/Hybrid Instructor Tutorial)
- Achieving HTML Literacy — The mysterious code of web pages doesn't have to be so mysterious anymore.
- Content Curation for Teaching & Learning — The content curator is emerging as an important role in the 21st century.
- How to create a personal website — These simple step-by-step instructions will guide you through the process of setting up a free personal website on WordPress.com.
- Everybody's a Visual Learner
- How to Make Excellent Video Lectures
- Using Camtasia
- Using Feedly
- Using VoiceThread for Teaching and Learning
- Video help
- Mindfulness for You & Your Students
- Technopathology and the Mindfulness Movement
- Developing a Personal Vision — Articulating a personal vision can re-energize your efforts, inform your short-term and long-term plans, even improve your daily time-management skills.
- Developing a Personal Vision and a Personal Website
- Five Iron-Clad Laws of Extremely Efficient Time Management
- Social Media, Social Justice
Communities of Practice
- Career Pathways Initiative
- Fall Faculty Book Club
- #LearnEverywhereXULA Advanced Certification
- Teaching Portfolio Working Group
- XULA Faculty Writing Group
- Brightspace Educator Share Showcase (The Orange Room)
- Brightspace FAQs
- Brightspace HTML Templates Resource
- Brightspace Known Issues
- Creative Commons Resources
- Equipment — Actual physical hardware Xavier faculty can borrow.
- Faculty Resources
- Inverted Teaching
- KeepTeachingXULA (Instructional Continuity Toolbox)
- QR Codes in Education
- STEM and Mentoring Resources
- Transparency in Learning and Teaching
- Using CC Licenses and CC Licensed Works
- Writing and Research Productivity