Inclusive Teaching in Mixed-Mode
Post-Hurricanes and during pandemics, "meeting students where they are" takes on a new meaning. Using the frameworks of backwards design, transparent assignments, and inclusive pedagogy, I will describe some minor changes you can make to ensure that all students have an equally opportunity to learn in your class whatever the format.
[video coming soon]
- Slide deck
- Visit the Inclusive Teaching and Learning Online resources from Columbia University.
- Read the OSU blog post, Increasing Resilience Through Modular Teaching.
- Check out our Transparency in Learning and Teaching resources.
- Explore the principles of Universal Design for Learning
- Subscribe to our blog, CAT FooD (for thought)