Difference between revisions of "Five Iron-Clad Laws of Extremely Efficient Time Management"
(copy and paste)
Revision as of 16:25, 3 May 2018
(Note: embed currently not working, but presentation slides are accessible through link.)
- Time management for faculty from Boston University Center for Excellence and Innovation in Teaching
- Podcast interview with Roben Torosyan
- Time management reminders to myself and other resources from Dr. Torosyan
- How email took over our lives
- How to fall back in love with email
- You are doomed to never-ending email. Unless you binge-read your inbox. Choice quote: "the only hope of a real solution to the messaging overload problem is (sorry about this) self-discipline"
Photos in the presentation copyright Bart Everson except for the following published under Creative Commons: