Advanced LearnEverywhereXULA Certification
Center for the Advancement of Teaching and Faculty Development
#LearnEverywhereXULA Advanced Certification
You worked hard this summer, honing your Brightspace skills and learning some of the better practices for remote and online teaching. Expand your horizons even more by getting becoming #LearnEverywhereXULA (#LEX) Advanced Certified!
In order to achieve Advanced certification (complete with a Certificate of Completion), instructors must attend four #LEX Advanced workshops in a given semester. The workshops offered for Fall 2020 include:
- Wednesday, September 2, noon-1:00, Creating Rubrics
- Thursday, September 17, 12:15-1:05, Incorporating Release Conditions
- Tuesday, September 29, 4:00-5:00, Using Intelligent Agents
- Thursday, October 15, 12:15-1:05, Working with Templates
- Wednesday, October 28, 4:00-5:00, Achieving HTML Literacy
- Tuesday, November 10, 4:00-5:00, Using Badges
Learn more and register at the CAT+FD events page.