Difference between revisions of "Activities and Interaction: See Brightspace Examples"
(Created page with "<div style="text-align: center">944px</div> ==Activities and Interaction: See Brightspace Examples== <br> Brightspace has a number of built-in or...")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
<div style="text-align: center">[[File:Bees-1200x400.jpg|
<div style="text-align: center">[[File:Bees-1200x400.jpg|]]</div>
Revision as of 15:24, 28 September 2020
Activities and Interaction: See Brightspace Examples
Brightspace has a number of built-in or third-party tools that enable you to create engaging activities and opportunities for interaction in your classes. It is also quite easy to link to external web site and third-party tools. We have a collection of examples on our wiki available for you to review.
Purpose: The purpose of this activity is to give you specific examples of how learning activities and interactions can be done within your Brightspace course.
Reviewing this material will assist you in meeting the following objectives:
- Develop an online course that incorporates eight general standards for quality online teaching.
- Build an online course in the Brightspace learning management system.
- Design an online course specifically for the education of XULA students.
- Plan active and engaging learning activities that are clearly aligned with your learning outcomes.
- Develop transparent assignments and activities for your students.
- Identify tools in Brightspace that can promote active learning in your class.
- Send email and instant messages through Brightspace.
- Recognize the value of providing students with recognition for their learning accomplishments.
Task: Use the link below to see the examples available on the CAT Wiki.
Brightspace Activities and Interaction Examples (links to wiki examples)
Except where otherwise noted, this work, "#LearnEverywhereXULA", by CAT+FD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License and is adapted from IU Teaching Online used under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license.