Difference between revisions of "Activities and Interaction"
(Created page with "<div style="text-align: center">944px</div> ==Activities and Interaction: Get Started== <br> Active learning is always an important piece to cons...")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
<div style="text-align: center">[[File:Bees-1200x400.jpg|
<div style="text-align: center">[[File:Bees-1200x400.jpg|]]</div>
Revision as of 15:23, 28 September 2020
Activities and Interaction: Get Started
Active learning is always an important piece to consider when teaching, but for remote and online teaching, it's an essential component, both to ensure successful learning and to keep students engaged in a class to which they have no physical connection. Active learning and interaction can take a variety of forms, but they must be planned and clearly articulated to the students at the start of the course.
By the end of this module, you will be able to do the following:
- Plan active and engaging learning activities that are clearly aligned with your learning outcomes.
- Develop transparent assignments and activities for your students.
- Identify tools in Brightspace that can promote active learning in your class.
- Send email and instant messages through Brightspace.
- Recognize the value of providing students with recognition for their learning accomplishments.
Except where otherwise noted, this work, "#LearnEverywhereXULA", by CAT+FD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License and is adapted from IU Teaching Online used under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license.